Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Logos

My favorite brand for clothes is Kimchi Blue, a brand that is found in Urban Outfitters. Kimchi Blue is not that well-known brand, but they provide a wide range of clothing material from lace to chiffon. Their clothes are pretty simple and comfortable to wear. The reason why I'm drawn to this Kimchi Blue logo is because of its simplicity. I like things to be simple, not over the top. It's in one color, sky blue and the lettering is simple and recognizable.



 I like this logo below on the yogurt product because it is interesting to look at. I can see how the designer play around with the text to capture my attention.




38 Dots logo caught my attention because it contain a lot of colorful dots which directly relates to the company. I really enjoy looking at how the designer create this logo in terms of sizes of circles.


The text on the logo "What to Weather" makes me curious about what is this about. I can see how the designer tries to incorporate the theme of environment into the logo.



This logo below is quite interesting to look at because it reminds me of the optical illusions I've seen in the past. I can see a picture of a dog, cat, and a rabbit. I thought that this designer really put a lot of thought into what a vet would want to promote.


Finally, the last logo that I really like. I chose this logo because I'm drawn to how simple and straightforward it its. 


Overall, I noticed that I tend to pick combination logos simply because they're interesting to look at.






No comments:

Post a Comment